By Mugisa Martha More than 50 years ago, the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs was adopted by the United Nations (UN) member states, declaring the medical use of narcotic drugs ...Read More...
By Nakibuuka Noor Musisi The campaign to prevent maternal mortality in Uganda is increasingly challenged with the factors that unfold daily. As different stakeholders fight to prevent maternal deaths, expectant mothers ...Read More...
- December 3, 2013How the Mobile network is being used to breach new frontiers in Uganda’s health sector(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013State makes a no show at a maternal health rights Supreme Court appeal (0) Comments
- December 3, 2013A Framework Convention on Global Health and the Need to reconcile the Global Intellectual Property and Access to Medicines Aspirations(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013Fighting unsafe abortion: the myths, perceptions and interventions(0) Comments
- October 21, 2013Denying health care basics to Uganda’s expectant mothers is an abuse of their human rights(0) Comments
- September 19, 2013Constitutional Appeal No.1 of 2013(0) Comments