As is the case with many other countries in the Africa region, Ugandan abortion law recognizes that abortion is lawful in given circumstances. Article 22(2) of the Ugandan Constitution in ...Read More...
A new study conducted by Aparna Sundaram of the Guttmacher Institute and others, "Documenting the Individual and Household-Level Cost of Unsafe Abortion in Uganda," indicated that Unsafe abortion often takes ...Read More...
- January 20, 2014High Court starts hearing a case on access to Patient information; Civil Suit No.212 of 2013(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013Advocating for Access to Pain Treatment(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013Health rights violations within the public health facilities; Justice demanded from courts of law(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013How the Mobile network is being used to breach new frontiers in Uganda’s health sector(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013State makes a no show at a maternal health rights Supreme Court appeal (0) Comments
- December 3, 2013A Framework Convention on Global Health and the Need to reconcile the Global Intellectual Property and Access to Medicines Aspirations(0) Comments