FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 23rd May, 2013 Uganda, Kampala – Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) working on issues of trade, intellectual property, access to medicines, food & Seed in Uganda have issued a ...Read More...
By Lipi Mishra and Serunjogi Francis Today the High court of Uganda began proceedings on the maternal health case filed by the Centre for Health Human Rights and Development & Others ...Read More...
- May 16, 2013Pregnant woman loses baby after being denied ambulance(0) Comments
- April 26, 2013CREATIVITY: The Next Generation Solution For Life Saving Medicines In Uganda(0) Comments
- April 22, 2013Government to embrace flexibilities in Intellectual Property laws if raised in Parliament-Minister(0) Comments
- April 12, 2013High Court starts hearing a Maternal Health Case; Civil Suit No.111 of 2012(1) Comments
- April 6, 2013Strict Interpretation of Political Question Doctrine a Challenge to Realizing the Right to Health-Human Rights Commission Report 2012(0) Comments
- April 2, 2013CEHURD strengthens partnership with UNCTA and other CSOs to promote tobacco control in Uganda(0) Comments