Over the past two years the Center for Health Human Rights and Development (CEHURD) has been running a fellowship program Mentoring Journalists in mainstream and digital media in Uganda to ...Read More...
Activists in Kampala representing health, HIV/AIDS, human rights, and women's organizations have today gathered in Kampala at the Supreme Court of Uganda as a panel of Justices begin hearing a ...Read More...
- February 24, 2014Using Human Rights to Realize Access to Safe, Legal Abortion in Uganda(0) Comments
- February 18, 2014Unsafe Abortion takes a Financial Toll on Women, Children and Households: New study(0) Comments
- January 20, 2014High Court starts hearing a case on access to Patient information; Civil Suit No.212 of 2013(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013Advocating for Access to Pain Treatment(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013Health rights violations within the public health facilities; Justice demanded from courts of law(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013How the Mobile network is being used to breach new frontiers in Uganda’s health sector(0) Comments