CEHURD’s Institutional Objectives
1. To build local, national and regional awareness and institutionalize
and mainstream health and human rights.
2. To promote equitable access to health services and goods.
3. To address the underlying determinants to the right to health.
4. To maintain a strong, vibrant and sustainable Centre of Excellence
on Health and Human Rights in Uganda, Africa and Internationally.
1. Strategic Objective 1: Promote sustainable access to justice in health
and human rights in Uganda.
2. Strategic Objective 2: Position health and human rights as a key
strategy for sustainable development in Uganda, Regionally and
3. Strategic Objective 3: Enhance institutional and programmatic growth
through knowledge management.
4. Strategic Objective 4: Build community capacities and agency on
health and human rights.
5. Strategic Objective 5: Strengthen CEHURD’s institutional capacity,
financial independence and operational efficiency to deliver on its